Monday 17 September 2018

Week 4

The Challenge is now into its fourth week and it has been nice to see what folks have been creating with their stash so far.

While not exactly crafty, I found some more rhubarb in the freezer so have got a second batch of rhubarb infused gin on the go, but without the ginger this time. I'm not usually a gin drinker but it is rather nice (even if I do say so myself).  I suppose I have been a wee bit crafty as I have been making tags to go on the bottles of my last concoctions (small batches of Turkish Delight Gin, Raspberry Vodka, Violet Gin, Lavender & Rose Gin) and colouring with Distress Inks in colours to match the contents.  I was going to design some labels but thought the tags would be easier. 

I have a box I've been working on for an 18th Birthday present that should have been finished by now but I'm still trying to work out if I like it or not.  I've put it away for a few days while I try and get some fresh inspiration to complete it!  Which reminds me - I really must find where I put the hinges and catch!





No comments:

Post a Comment