Monday 27 August 2018

Week 1 - The Challenge Begins





If you haven't already done it, now is the time to start rummaging through your stash to see what you have that you can use, you could even have a declutter as you go.  Remember, once the challenge starts there must be no more crafty stash orders, apart from bare essentials, placed until the end of the challenge on 26 November. 

In case of emergency and temptation strikes, just take a very deep breath, grit your teeth and think of the money you will be saving!


Over to you now, the challenge has begun so time to get crafting.




An InLinkz Link-up







Please only link to personal pages or sites, 
no links to selling pages or commercial sites.



6 comments:

  1. Day one sat on my hands all day today, not easy for me, did manage to make a card will show later in week once I get it on my blog. Good luck everyone x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have spent some time cutting my scrap fabric into manageble pieces and have enough to make 50 tissue holders! Will post picture when completed - I may be a while x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you've been busy! How long is it going to take to make 50 tissue
      holders?

      Delete
    2. Have made 20 so far. Doesn't take too long

      Delete
  3. Love all the hard work that folks have put in. I am working on decorating a couple of fairy houses for my great-nieces. I painted the first layer ok and it dried and like a numpty when I did the second layer I put it outside to dry, went to do some shopping but while I was out it started p**ing down and they got soaked. They are drying out but now the hinges on the door are starting to rust. Looks like I have some work to do to put things right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Guys Tina here ….I'm not doing the challenge, but have popped in for a lil mooch, Wow !! Some amazing makes, I bow to all of you for your talent and willpower. Keep it coming,You rock xx

    ReplyDelete